Every year, the Stevanovich Center for Financial Mathematics awards Stevanovich Student Fellowships in quantitative finance.
- Fellowships are open to applicants who are Ph.D. students at the University of Chicago in Economics, Mathematics and/or Statistics and who work on novel techniques in Financial Econometrics, Financial Mathematics, Mathematics or Econometrics or Statistics that could lead to applications to finance and economics.
- It is offered to students who have proposed (or equivalent) by March 31 of each year (or shortly after.)
- Applications must be received by March 31.
- Applications should include a letter from the advisor, along with a proposed citation and any relevant supporting material.
- They should be addressed to the “Stevanovich Center for Financial Mathematics Board of Governors.”
- Applications should be sent by the student’s advisor to Sylvie Bendier Decety.
Recipients of the fellowship should acknowledge support from the Stevanovich Center in the same way as is required of their grantees by the National Science Foundation.