Seminars and conferences take place on the University of Chicago main campus, in Hyde Park:
Stevanovich Center for Financial Mathematics
5727 S. University Ave.
Chicago, IL 60637
The Stevanovich Center is booking and pre-paying rooms for non-local speakers. Speakers are welcome to arrive one day prior to the start of the conference, and leave one day after the end of the conference.
- Domestic flights: Midway airport (MDW) is easier to navigate, closer to the University of Chicago campus and well connected to the city.
- International flights: O’Hare International airport (ORD) is your only option.
Per the University of Chicago policies, please purchase economy tickets and save all receipts related to your travel to and from Chicago for reimbursement. Unless pre-approved by the Dean of the Physical Science Division, Economy Premium, B-Class or First-Class tickets will be reimbursed based on an economy average ticket price.
Once you’ve booked your tickets, feel free to share your itinerary with our event organizer so that we know when to expect you!
- Meals purchased during your travel and stay will be reimbursed, up to $50/meal/person (tips included.) Please save your receipts, including proofs of payment.
- During the conference, lunches are offered to the speakers (no need to register.) They will be served nearby, on the University of Chicago campus.
Depending on the conferences, speakers have between 45 and 90 minutes to present and answer questions. The Scientific Committee will confirm as the program gets finalized.
A dedicated laptop and a flashdrive will be provided. We invite you to please save your presentation in a .pdf format.
First Time in Chicago?
- Learn more about the University of Chicago
- Discover Hyde Park
- Explore Chicago
For questions regarding the program content, please contact the scientific committee.
Address non scientific questions to the event manager: Sylvie Bendier Decety, firstname.lastname@example.org, 773.834.8563